Monday, December 7, 2009

2009 releases - Movies I've seen

So from a long list these are the only ones that i actually saw. And the bold ones are the ones I liked

Coraline
Watchmen
Knowing
Obsessed
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Star Trek
Angels and Demons
Monsters vs Aliens
17 Again
Taken
Up
The Proposal
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Ice Age 3
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
Terminator Salvation
The Ugly Truth
GI Joe
The Hangover
He's Just Not That Into You
Orphan
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
2012
Confessions of a Shopoholic
Bride Wars
My Sister's Keeper
I Love You, Beth Cooper

I have missed out on alot of movies due to excessive amount of studying in University. There are many movies on my TBW list.

Which ones have you seen and which ones did you like? Here is a list of movies released in 2009
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Movies, Books, etc... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates